REMINDER: No OUTSIDE Alcohol is permitted in the pool and tennis areas
per HOA Covenants to Share Costs & Woodmont GCC Liquor License.
- Parents /Guardians must insure that infants/children using the pool DO NOT have a diarrheal illness.
- ALL INFANTS/CHILDREN NOT TOILET TRAINED AND INCONTINENT INDIVIDUALS MUST WEAR SWIM DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTS.
- AT NO TIME will infants/toddlers wearing disposable diapers or cloth diapers be permitted in the pool.
- Bathers with open wounds, skin conditions, or any communicable conditions not allowed.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized person aged 16 or older.
- A RESIDENT OR MEMBER MUST ACCOMPANY GUESTS at all times. Four guests per family.
- NO SOLO bathing.
- No SMOKING in pool area.
- No glass, sharp objects or hazardous materials allowed (including I coolers.)
- NO PETS (animals) other the service animals
- No bicycles, skate boards or hover boards allowed in the pool area.
- Music should be maintained at a level that does not disturb others.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED WITHIN (5’) – FIVE FEET OF THE POOL.
- Shower and rinse thoroughly before entering the pool.
- NO spitting, spouting or blowing nose.
- NO running, pushing or rough play allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed for anyone under the age of 21 years.
- The pool committee, lifeguards, Board of Directors and Advisory Committee and employees of the Woodmont Country Club have the authority to disallow exuberant play that may interfere with the enjoyment of the pool by others.
- ANYONE THAT DOES NOT MAINTAIN PROPER CONDUCT WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE POOL FOR THE DAY OR LONGER AT THE LIFE GAURDS DISCRETION. FUTURE DISTURBANCES WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF POOL PRIVILEGES FOR THE SEASON.
- Floats are prohibited. Flotation devices for small children are permitted.
- Children in the wading pool area must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Pool may be closed for safety, health, operational reasons or poor weather conditions.
- If an individual gets sick in the pool, notify the lifeguard on duty or the Certified Pool Operator immediately.
- Subjects not covered by the above rules will be handled by the lifeguard on duty or Club Management.